COVID-19 office protocols
Our Covid-19 office procedures
This page will continue to be updated regularly with information on how Lighthouse is handling the COVID-19 situation regarding conducting sessions with patients.
As of January 3, 2023, in-person and telepsychology services are available. Please review the in-office expectation below:
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Lighthouse is taking the following precautions to protect staff and families to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus during in-office appointments.
- One parent/legal guardian and the patient are to attend the appointment unless interpretive services are needed, or a carer is required to be present for medical reasons.
- Masks are required in all healthcare settings. Therefore, surgical masks or higher-level respirators (e.g., N95s, KN95s, KF94s) with a good fit must be worn at all times while in the office. Telepsychology appointments are available for families opting out of wearing a mask.
- Office visits seating in the waiting room and therapy rooms are arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained by the facility’s janitorial/maintenance staff, and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol is available outside the therapy rooms, the waiting room, and the reception counter.
- Appointments are scheduled at specific intervals, allowing one family (caregiver and patient) in the office and time to sanitize between appointments.
- Families are asked to wait in their vehicle until a confirmation call is received to enter the office.
- Each child patient will receive their own therapeutic supplies and container to use in session to minimize the spread of viruses.
- Physical contact is not permitted, and physical distancing will be practiced.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of frequently.
- Common areas are sanitized throughout the day and thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- Our office uses air purifiers to reduce most air pollutants, bacteria, and viruses.
Click the button below to request a 15-minute consultation to learn more about in-person appointments.
Lighthouse is dedicated to offering mental health services as we navigate the pandemic. Thank you for being the better part of Lighthouse Psychological Services, where KIDS AND PARENTS COME FIRST!
Have Any Questions?
Feel free to reach out to us anytime. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our services.